Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Missing You.

"It's you, it's you, it's all for you, everything I do. I tell you all the time, heaven is a place on earth with you." - Video Games, Lana Del Rey

Eyes are warm, body temperature is rising,
I want to lie down, not on a bed of flowers, not on clouds, not even on thousands of light, white feathers.
I just want to lie down on my bed, be blanketed with my favourite quilt.

And then I realized, the quilt does not give me the extra comfort I usually get.
The voice that used to be my lullaby is heard no more.
And the silence breaks my heart to the core.

Then I try to flip the pages of my book, but it makes me feel ever more incomplete.
I will no longer have a person who will listen to the review of every single page I read.
I lost my nightingale.

The words on the pages are getting blurry suddenly,
Warm, minute, tear drops stream slowly down my warm cheeks.

Because you're not around any more.



No comments: