Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Because I Will Remember.

I started putting some words on a piece of paper, my writing was not the same. Eyes were on the lined paper, my right hand tried to fix my writing so it would look just like how it used to look like, I could feel the crinkle on my forehead, I tried to focus, I tried many times. And I failed horribly every time.

***
I will miss the times when you call me by my name. I will miss the times when we would tell each other how much we're missing out on each other. I will miss our routine. I will miss everything. 

I will miss you. 

***
But life is very unexpected, it gives us surprises. Those surprises are made to show how much we take things for granted, how often we overlook the little things in life, how we forget to appreciate, and how we always think we deserve more than just what we should have. 

***
Regardless, those words, I will keep them forever. They will just stay. 

*** 
15


No comments: