Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Just Posting.

Assalamualaikum.

Lately, I am not that inspired to post anything on my blog. Not that I don't want, but I am just so uninspired to write about anything. Oh well, but I doubt that anyone really reads my blog. So, it's okay I guess, coz no one is anticipating for new posts from me. lulz :p To me, my blog is just a place for me to write about my thoughts and opinions. And I'm happy to read my old posts sometimes. A place for me to check back what I have been doing in the past. And some posts carry significant memories too. But if anyone really reads what I post, it will please me so much. Thank you. :)

So, based on my previous post, the results are already out on the 4th of November. I am much grateful for my results. I'd like to thank everyone. All of you, especially family, friends and teachers. When I say teachers, that includes lecturers too. And for those who wished me congratulations, here's a virtual hug to all of you. *Hugs*

All in all, there's another sem to go and this is not the end yet. The second semester is coming so soon and hell yeah, MUET writing, reading and listening tests are coming soon too. I am slacking like crazy. I procrastinate a lot. I am not underestimating MUET, seriously. But I know that my routine everyday seems to be showing me as someone who underestimates MUET. Talk is cheap so I really need to work my ass off.

I iz lazy. I iz Snorlax. ._.


No comments: