Sunday, August 25, 2013

It's Been A While!

Assalamualaikum.

I have been such a lazy Snorlax. I am still on my semester break and I am currently doing my Field Experience at school. Honestly, I am falling in love more and more with what I'm doing right now. Also, I kinda already have an emotional attachment towards the school which I am doing my FE at.
It's Sekolah Menengah Sains Tengku Muhammad Faris Petra. It's situated in Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan. Yes, very near to the airport. I plan to write one long entry on just about my day-to-day experience at the school. But that would certainly be done after I have really completed this program. This week is the second week of my Field Experience already. I know it's gonna end sooner than I expected. How I wish I had more time to be a part of the school.

My parents are not at home. Ah, I'm bored. Bye.


A photo of me on the 2nd Syawal

No comments: